Sunday, September 11, 2011

Vegan Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was really different for me this year because it was a scaled-down celebration with just the two of us instead of family. I missed family very badly, but we decided to make the most of it. We took a walk in the woods with Comet and gathered bittersweet vine together. I made a few bouquets that I delivered to Mom and Jeff's Mom. I kept one for me and left one at my dad'd grave. They turned out really cute!
 
We had a relaxing meal of Tofurkey roast and mashed potatoes.
 
 
Oh, and I made a homemade pumpkin pie too. Pie Squared LOL (ok, there's the nerd coming out in me). I broke my last pie plate and forgot to get a new one, so I was stuck using a casserole dish baking late at night. It turned out a little weird looking, but it was still tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment