Make this! It's good & fast--and a husband favorite in our house. I made my own homemade BBQ sauce because I like to adjust the flavor and make it healthier, but a bottled sauce works too if you're short on time. This took me 10 minutes to make, even making the sauce.
6 Boca Chicken Style patties
1/2 green pepper, chopped
3/4 can of pineapple
16 oz BBQ sauce
4 potatoes, cut into thin rounds
What You Do:
1. Grease a casserole dish.
2. Chop pepper and potatoes.
3. Place frozen patties in dish.
4. Spread potatoes, pineapple, and green pepper on top.
5. Pour BBQ sauce over top and all of the pineapple juice.
6. Cover with foil. Bake at 450 for 1hr 20 mins.