1 lb potatoes, peeled & sliced into wedges
1 lb cauliflower
2 c frozen peas
2 carrots sliced into diagonal coins
1 small onion or flaked equivalent
2 garlic cloves or granulated equivalent
2.5 TB curry powder
3 TB olive oil
1/2 TB sea salt
2 tsp lemon juice
1. Boil salted water. Add potatoes and cook for about 10 mins, or until almost tender.
2. Add carrots and cauliflower.
3. While veggies are cooking preheat a large pan on low medium. Add oil, onion, garlic, curry. Keep the pan on low because singed garlic STINKS and your kitchen will hold onto that smell forever (trust me, I've been there!).
3. When the carrots are almost tender add peas & remove from heat. Drain.
4. Add veggies to pot. Add about a cup of water to help the seasonings adhere to your veggies (not too much or it will get soupy, so just add a little at a time). Season with salt and lemon juice, stir to combine.